Stihl FS 70
Stihl FS 70 Straight Shaft Weed Trimmer
This professional-grade, straight-shaft grass trimmer is fuel efficient and produces low emissions.
As a professional, your time is valuable. The STIHL FS 70 R grass trimmer understands that. It features a powerful and fuel-efficient engine, which means longer run times and fewer refuels. The FS 70 R is also powerful (more powerful than the FS 56 RC-E) and makes quick work of your daily landscaping tasks. Need more line? Just tap the cutting head on the ground and watch as its AUTOCUT® head automatically feeds out new line. The trimmer is also built to last, featuring a durable cable drive shaft, a high-durability, forged connecting rod and a 4-bearing gearbox. And it’s all backed by a rock-solid two-year limited warranty.
Professionals demand more from their grass trimmers – more power, more comfort and more dependability. That’s why STIHL professional trimmers are in such high demand – they deliver on performance. With more power, greater comfort features and durability, STIHL professional trimmers are made for daily use. Here are some of the features you’ll find on every STIHL professional grass trimmer:
- Multi-Function Control Handle delivers easy access to ON/OFF and throttle controls on one comfortable handle. This makes it easy to use without the operator’s hand ever leaving the handle. Some models feature a momentary stop switch, ensuring the switch is “ON” the next time you start – helping to prevent engine flooding.
- Adjustable Front Handle can be positioned for optimal comfort.
- Adjustable Harness adds comfort and stability during use.
- Easy-Access Air Filter allows for easy filter cleaning or replacement.
- Easy-Access Starter Assembly for infield repairs.
- Heavy-Duty Steel-on-Steel Clutch helps reduce slippage and provides durable, long-lasting wear.
- Easy-View Deflector provides easy-to-see cutting and is also designed to protect user against flying debris.
- Long-Life Engine Cylinders provide optimal cooling, lubrication and more power output per cubic centimeter of engine displacement for maximum wear life.
- Electronic Ignition provides easier starting and smoother running.
- Ergonomic Design reduces fatigue and enables comfortable operation.
- Smooth Edges will not snag on clothing or brush.
- High-Tech Polymer Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion resistant.
- 2-Ring Pistons improve engine efficiency and hold compression longer than 1-ring pistons. Also they transfer heat from the piston to cylinder better, helping engine stay cooler and last longer.
- Enclosed Throttle Cables eliminate dangling and loose wires.
- Protected Choke Lever/Knob helps prevent damage.
- Protected Spark Plug is protected yet easy to change.
- Protected Throttle Trigger helps prevent damage.
- Purge Pump Primer enables the user to prime the carburetor with fuel, providing easier starts.
- Spark Arrester Muffler has large baffles which reduce noise level and contains a screen designed to reduce the emission of sparks.
- Throttle Trigger Interlock helps prevent accidental acceleration.
- Fully Lined Drive Shaft provides smooth operation and less vibration.
- Upright Fuel Tank with Retainer Cap for easy fueling.
|DISPLACEMENT||27.2 cc (1.66 cu. in.)|
|ENGINE POWER||0.9 kW (1.2 bhp)|
|WEIGHT*||4.8 kg (10.6 lbs.)|
|FUEL CAPACITY||340 cc (11.5 oz.)|
Please note that we can NOT ship any STIHL items due to rules and regulations of the company.